Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome to our first Blog

Besides taking a week long class about how to incorporate syntax, tone, and infinitive phrases into my teaching, my wife asked me to complete another project; creating a blog. I was a little concerned when I started this venture because Elliott wasn't here, but I think I figured it out. The basic premise of this well-constructed blog is for family and friends to view recent pictures of our children. I will try to keep the pictures of myself to a minimum, unless of course I am coincedentally in the shot somewhere. You will however see a recent picture of Copper, who just received the 3rd haircut of his 8 year life. The haircut was free (daddy did it), and it was mostly done in the dark, so you can only imagine. Enjoy...

2 comments:

GramE said...

I am very impressed with your natural blogger abilities. No doubt the "Elliott Influence"
over the years helped provide the confidence. GREAT JOB !!!
Love, Mom

The Rus Fam said...

Glad to hear that there won't be too many pics of Darren. And why would you when the kids are who we REALLY want to see! We also have a self-concious golden retreiver at our house who got a haircut from daddy... poor dogs!